We need to know your personalities, tastes, hobbies, and relationship in order to create personalized photography and cinematography. We’d want you to create a moodboard to help us get to know you better.
SO, What is a moodboard?
A moodboard is basically an idea or inspiration board where couples can post their favorite photographs. To visually communicate components of their design preferences, couples post photographs and videos to their moodboard.
You might adore the perspective or composition, a specific stance, the type of lighting, the post-production approach, or any other aspect of the photograph or video highlight, for example. Our whole crew, from photographers and cinematographers to post producers, album designers, and video editors, can get on the same page and understand your preferences thanks to your board.
A Moodboard Vs “Shot List”
A moodboard isn’t the same as a “shot list.” A “shot list” is a thorough list of must-have shots that the photographer will follow and cross off as the wedding day progresses. This type of checklist is discouraged since it limits a photographer’s originality and forces him or her to concentrate on replicating and recreating rather than innovating and creating.
How to create a moodboard for photography
- Make a Pinterest profile (or sign into your existing account)
- Make a board called “Wedding Moodboard” on Pinterest (Be sure to leave it as public)
- Visit the Jcreative Studio Pinterest page to “Pin” photographs you like, making sure to include a clear description of why you appreciate the image.
- Add a couple more photographs from the internet that you like (along with descriptive captions).
- Send the Moodboard URL to our studio management once it’s finished.
- We’ll set up a conference call with you and your photographer once you’ve reviewed the moodboard to go over the details of the event and go through the moodboard together.
RELATED ARTICLES:- 10 things wedding photographers want you to know.
Characteristics of an ideal Mood board
Here are a few qualities of a perfect moodboard:
- It doesn’t have a lot of pictures in it (20-30 is just fine)
- This isn’t a Shot list
- It contains extensive descriptions.
- Shots from your wedding venue or comparable wedding venues are included.